Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Confession: Office supplies are bliss.
~~~



Office supplies (be it pens, graph paper, notebooks, sticky notes, erasers, paperclips, you name it) make me happy. Really happy. I have a reputation for dancing around my room when I receive a package of my favorite pens (my current preference: 0.5, G-2 roller-balls – specifically green and purple; although Sharpie pens – not permanent markers, but pens – are pretty awesome too.) as a gift. When people asked what I would like for Christmas, my parents told them to buy me specialty pens (Don’t you love it when people understand you? =P).

The other day, I needed to write something down. I didn’t really want to, I was busy. So I wrote the memo on a piece of graph paper, and used one of my semi-new ultra-thin forest-green BIC permanent markers. I cheered up pretty quickly. There’s something satisfying with using nice office supplies.

AND, when I was telling my aunt about some of the new office supplies I’d been using, she offered me all of her graph paper! *squeee* She says all of the little lines are “overwhelming.” I think they’re pretty. And they keep everything organized! 

I know, it’s a little obsessive, and slightly strange.


I’m weird.
And proud of it.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment